This month, Hedy & Hopp turned 7 years old.
My youngest son is also 7, which is a stark reminder that I was crazy and started a new business with a 5 year old and 11-month old at home. 🤯
(I don’t know how I did it either!)
The cute little babies are now adorable young men (sharing photo proof of all three of my boys so none of them get mad at me 🤣):
And, my business has grown just as much in the past 7 years.
A few highlights:
- Though we started as “Creative Anvil”, we tweaked our brand to “Anvil Analytics and Insight” in 2019 and then finally found our brand sea legs with Hedy & Hopp in 2022.
- I started the company with a business partner and we had an amazing 5.5 years together! I became the sole owner in early 2021.
- We have won amazing awards, both for the company and our work, including
- Inc 5000
- #1 Fastest Growing Company in STL by the STL Business Journal
- Numerous client work awards!
- Like everyone, we became remote in 2020, but we have embraced the model. We now have our HQ in St. Louis, but also hubs in Kansas City as well as North Carolina.
- After a 20-year hiatus of working together, Maggie Piasecki joined H&H to be my right hand
- Since 2021, we have begun focusing 100% on healthcare and our client logo wall shows it!
- We solidified our Core Values and truly began living by them. (Another post coming soon!)
- Our Strategy and Activation teams have expanded rapidly and we are now a full healthcare marketing agency, offering everything from strategy to planning, creative, execution and measurement.
- We launched a podcast and listener numbers are growing each week!
- Our Artist in Residence program has opened so many amazing doors and conversations. We’re so proud of this concept and collaboration!
We have grown SO MUCH in the past 7 years. I’m so proud of the team, our clients, and the beautiful culture we have all created in our work lives.
Thanks for coming along for the ride! The next 7 years are going to be even more fun.